Freshman dating senior illegal maks chmerkovskiy dating

Posted by / 30-Jul-2017 14:14

I just don't understand why people automatically assume older=bad. Or a freshman dating a weed-smoking freshman that doesn't care about school and will drop out when he turns 16. If a 37 year old is trying to date a freshman, I could understand people thinking that's wrong. The age gap is not extreme as some people make it sound. The reason I'm asking is can you say statutory R-A-P-E? There are some people that think it's such a bad thing for seniors to date freshmen.

For all they know, the senior could be a good student that plans on going to college next year. Most people on this forum are older (most not all) and having sex well it just didn't happen as much as it does now..people are against it because chances are if you are dating you are having sex-and I see where you are are from-not a big city so pickings are slim... There are other people that think there's nothing wrong with seniors dating freshmen.

I'm sure that opinions on this forum vary, so it would be interesting to hear each side back up their opinion. When I was a senior, I got along with some freshmen. There are some people that think it's such a bad thing for seniors to date freshmen."\n\n' $('comment_body_usertext').value;new Effect. Highlight('comment_body_usertext')" class="small Text" href="#comment_form" deleted user wrote: "I say, WHY NOT!?!?!?! Things happen...."\n\n' $('comment_body_usertext').value;new Effect. Highlight('comment_body_usertext')" class="small Text" href="#comment_form" Adam wrote: "There\'s clearly nothing wrong with this. "\n\n' $('comment_body_usertext').value;new Effect. Highlight('comment_body_usertext')" class="small Text" href="#comment_form" I mean it's love!!!Let everyone have fun but make sure there not all over them cuz they might get hurt after all it's a older student and they will only be at the school one more year but I say let them be!! Let everyone have fun but make sure there not all over them cuz they might get hurt after all it\'s a older student and they will only be at the school one more year but I say le..."\n\n' $('comment_body_usertext').value;new Effect.Highlight('comment_body_usertext')" class="small Text" href="#comment_form" Dreamergirl wrote: "Adam wrote: "Dreamergirl wrote: "Adam wrote: "What if you are 38 and 30? Highlight('comment_body_usertext')" class="small Text" href="#comment_form" Flagging a post will send it to the Goodreads Customer Care team for review. Only flag comments that clearly need our attention.As a general rule we do not censor any content on the site.

freshman dating senior illegal-6freshman dating senior illegal-1freshman dating senior illegal-41

Fw-300 #ya-qn-sort h2 /* Breadcrumb */ #ya-question-breadcrumb #ya-question-breadcrumb i #ya-question-breadcrumb a #bc .ya-q-full-text, .ya-q-text #ya-question-detail h1 html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-text html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] #ya-question-detail h1, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] #ya-question-detail h1 #Stencil .

One thought on “freshman dating senior illegal”